Monday, May 18, 2009

Cold Sensation in Elbow Might NOT Be Cause For Alarm



Every time some new physical problem afflicts me, I immediately say, oh yeah, well, you're going to have to share this body with COPD, asthma, hemangiomas, carpal tunnel syndrome, blah blah blah. 

So I really don't give it too much thought. I can't afford to see a doctor anyway, so I usually run online to find my own remedies or search through my herbal books for answers.

Today – a new one – a cold sensation in my elbow. Maybe my arthritis was flaring up in a new way. Maybe I was having a stroke. But I didn't feel any more lightheaded than usual, and my mental capacities were pretty much within normal range (for me), so I let it go.

But it continued to bother me. Earlier, because my house was cold, I had put on a brand new sweatshirt (purchased at Midway Airport when I discovered I had left my leather jacket in the closet of my son's home in Oceanside, California – I wore it only that one day) to ward off the chill.

Still, Cold Elbow Syndrome, my new name for my new affliction, wouldn't go away. And so I reached inside my sweatshirt sleeve to see if maybe an ice cube had found its way in there, and that's when I noticed that my BRAND NEW SWEATSHIRT had a hole in the sleeve.

I HATE sewing. But I'm also not driving 100 miles to return it. I think I'll use my dad's remedy for fixing things – duct tape.


4 comments:

  1. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism
    or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd
    truly appreciate it.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: http://www.vigrxenhancer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello world! Please visit my site >>>http://bikini-hotgirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello world! Please visit my site >>>http://bikini-hotgirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breathe much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete