Every Monday morning I drive to my youngest daughter's home to care for three of my grandchildren.
This morning, before I left my home, Brittney called to tell me that she may have to go to the doctor because her whole hand was hurt and swollen due to what she believed might be a spider bite.
Then, when I arrived at her home, she warned me, "You know that play spider the kids keep playing with?"
"Don't touch it. It could be the real thing. We've found a couple of wolf spiders, and they look just like that one."
Great! So, here I am, on hyper-alert status, watching the floor and walls and leaping on Avery to make sure she doesn't put one in her mouth. I haven't seen one yet, and yes, I know they are not poisonous, but I've found a safe place for the kids.
|Nolan, Avery, and Audrey in the tub|
Want to read more from this author? Please look at the sidebar and THANK YOU for visiting!