Monday, March 8, 2010

Saving Nolan's Privates

Oh, so many times, I find myself cracking up over pretty much everything my grandchildren do. So when Nolan walked into the dining room where I was sitting, looking like he does in the photo on your right, I practically fell on him to get to my camera.

As "they" say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so I really don't have much to say about this photo other than that I'm glad he's being potty trained right now. He had taken off his underwear to go potty, and then, instead of grabbing his Superman underwear and putting them back on, he grabbed this toy stethoscope instead. You're probably wondering why he placed it around his waist. I have no answer for that question.

I will add this: I never thought I'd have to use a "pasty" to cover part of my grandchildren in any of my blogs, but, as you can see from the photo, I had to do it this time. And I'll leave it at that.

1 comment:

  1. Well isn't he a smartie! In my 30 years of nursing I never thought to store my stethoscope quite that way. My first thought, "Oh my...Terry's grandson has some sort of medical condition" (from your friendly chemo nurse)

    ReplyDelete