Friday, October 28, 2011

Moving to Savannah

Posted by Heriberto Fuentes

Two years ago my husband and I visited Savannah for the first time. I absolutely fell in love with the city and told him that I wanted to move there. It is such a romantic southern city. We walked along the river and listened to bands outside. We visited little candy shops and ate at delicious restaurants. We walked around downtown and looked at the historic monuments. We even went to the beach at Tybee Island, which was not very far away. We loved the city of Savannah so much that when we got home from our trip, we immediately started making arrangements for moving there. I did some research online to figure out what kind of utilities we would be using and found out that they have Wildblue service in Savannah GA for satellite internet. We found a townhouse that we will rent until we can find a house that we want to buy. We are still in that townhouse today, but I honestly love the location so much that I am not sure I want to buy a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment