Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hubby Talk

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend

I talked to my husband about getting some dish packages for the house so we could institute a family movie night which I think would be a good way for us to get together on a regular basis. I want to find a way to keep our kids in the house as much as possible so we can keep tabs on them since they’re getting into their teens and I don’t really love the crowd they’re hanging around with. I can only imagine what it’s like to have kids who are totally off the rocker but for us it’s all about keeping a bond with them while they still like us and I think this movie night is a good way to do that. The kids are going to get to choose the movies because I know if we make them watch stuff they don’t want to they’re going to revolt against movie night. I really wish we could just hold them in our arms until they grow up and become good adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment