Tuesday, July 24, 2012

61 and Still Getting Honked At

I know. I know. I grew up in the 50s, 60s, & 70s when women were supposed to send truck drivers visual slaps for demeaning women for honking at them. I was kind of surprised actually. I mean, I am getting older. Maybe he wasn't actually honking at me, I thought, so I looked around. Nobody else was on the road. Hmm. Curiouser and curiouser.

Then I thought that maybe I had left a gallon of milk or my wallet on my hood (sadly, I have done both), but no, he was honking at me. Then again, it could have been my Hyundai GX350, but most people don't find this particular vehicle all that awesome.

Yeah, he was honking at me, and you know what? I just turned 61, I got honked at today, and I liked it! But I wonder – could I get more honks if I drive this baby? :


Brought to you by the all new Scion FR-S

No comments:

Post a Comment