Monday, September 13, 2010

Goodbye

When I told Audrey yesterday that yesterday would be the last time I would see her, she said, "And then you're gonna die?"

That was my laugh for yesterday. Actually, as soon as I find out from "All About Eyes" if my new glasses came in, I'm leaving for Indiana where I will spend the night with my sister before driving to Florida with my youngest sister, Kathy. I will also meet Chris, my pen pal since I was in grammar school. We have NEVER met.




I am looking forward to this trip for so many reasons. So to my family, I say good-bye and I love you, and to my Associated Content friends I say, CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I found your site on BlogCatalog and would love to include it on PostZoom.com

    PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps consumers find great blog posts and blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

    If you are interested in joining, please visit http://postzoom.com/register.aspx (yes, it’s completely free).

    Thanks,
    Eric Castelli
    PostZoom

    ReplyDelete