Monday, March 5, 2012

Little Things


Posted by Gaylord Campbell

I learned something new today! I was surfing the internet and landed uponshopelectricityratestexas.com. I didn't even know this was an option in Texas. I have lived here for thirteen years and never heard anything about it. I asked my neighbor about it and she was all surprised that I hadn't heard anything about it. She said she had had a fixed rate for years now. Have you ever been doing laundry or put on a jacket for the first time in the winter and reached into the pocket to find a twenty dollar bill? That is what this was like! Some people get excited over the big things like a vacation to Disney Worldor a new car; I get so giddy about little things like a new shower curtain or a low rate or a drawer full of new shiny silver ware. Does that make me crazy? I'm telling you, I can buy new silver ware and will open the silver ware drawer just to look at it! Does anyone else do this?

No comments:

Post a Comment