Monday, June 18, 2012

Don't Hurt His Peanuts




Today I am caring for Audrey, Nolan, and Avery. Audrey, Nolan, and I were lying on the floor trying to think of names that begin with each letter of the alphabet. Nolan got bored by the time we got to G and started playing.

After we finished the entire alphabet, drawing on a lot of our family names, since we have so many members, Audrey and I were still lying on the floor when Nolan decided he was going to jump on Audrey's bent knees and land on them.


At the last minute, however, she noticed him flying toward his face, so she raised her legs and caught him in what he used to refer to as his pirate parts (click the link). 

He leapt off her and said, "You hurt my peanuts! Don't hurt my peanuts!" 

That must be the child version of man nuts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment