Thursday, February 26, 2009

So excited!


I contacted various writers on Associated Content (where I write) to find out how they marketed their articles. I was happy to learn that by hooking up with social marker dot com, I can send articles to 49 sites simultaneously! Wow!

Now here's the sad part: Apparently I found this social networking site many months ago, but due to rapid aging of my brain, completely forgot that I had found it. So, as excited as I was then, because I forgot about it, I am just as excited now.

Reminds me of my friend, Barbara, who has the most amazing sense of humor. Barbara (who I sometimes call Bra Bra because my grandson couldn't pronounce her name and I thought it was cute) has a son who was in a serious car accident several years ago. As a result he suffers from short-term memory loss. One day when he was in the hospital, he met a young woman who suffered from the same problem. As Barbara and the young woman's mother spoke, they heard their kids introducing themselves to each other over and over, "Hi, I'm so and so. What's your name?"

It's like the movies, "50 First Dates" and "Finding Nemo" (with the delightfully forgetful Dory) – everything is brand new all over again.

Well, anyway, my purpose today is to share the information with writers who stumbles across my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment