Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dreams are Magical


I've always believed that dreams could provide answers and, in fact, they have numerous times. I recount one of those situations in my blog, which I invite you to click on – Help For Single Parents.

So having always been interested in metaphysical subjects, when I came across the School of Metaphysics, I couldn't help but jot down their phone number and call them for an interview. What I discovered was very timely: coming next month are a couple of events I want you to know about. One of them is the National Dream Weekend and the other is the Global Lucid Dreaming Experiment. You can find the information for both of these events by clicking on this article, Have Your Dreams Analyzed FREE During National Dream Weekend.

Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment