Monday, March 30, 2009

The Toothpaste Bandit


While other children sneak into the pantry to steal food, and while they gingerly open the refrigerator to sneak whatever goodies they can find, my grandson sneaks into the bathroom to steal whatever toothbrush he can find.

Today I found an open tube of toothpaste in my bathroom. Nolan had snuck into one of the other bathrooms, located his target (his toothbrush and toothpaste), ran through the house to hide out in my bathroom, where he meticulously unscrewed the toothpaste, and managed to get the toothpaste directly onto the toothbrush.

Except for the fact that his face was smeared with a pasty green substance, and except for the open tube in my bathroom, he might have gotten away with his thievery. 

So, what do you think – future dentist?

No comments:

Post a Comment