Thursday, June 4, 2009

I could have used this when I was going through my divorce


When I was going through my divorce, this song was still popular. I cried every time I heard it, wallowing in self-pity as I dragged myself to my job, wiping my eyes and reapplying my makeup before I arrived – every single day for months.

Today, however, as a result of the following video, I will be laughing uproariously every time I watch this version of the song that used to bring me to my knees.

I would like to thank Persephone Maewyn for creating this warped second version of Bonnie Tyler’s song.

And for those of you with warped minds as well, I invite you to watch the actual video first and THEN the – ahem! – I hesitate calling it a remake, so I will call it the total collapse of an art (drum roll please):

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

ACTUAL VIDEO

OTHER VIDEO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment