Sunday, July 28, 2013

Monkey Business & My Funny Grandchildren

A different funny grandchild.


My grandchildren are funny. They get it from their parents, because my kids were funny too. Probably the reason I had kids was because I wanted a steady stream of laughter. But maybe it's just MY sense of humor, so I'll see how you respond. Here is a peek into just a little of what I'm talking about. 

Zac, 5, got a nosebleed the other night, his second since we've been in North Carolina. (It might help if he didn't put his fingers in his nose.) Anyway, he came up with a very good reason as to why he keeps getting nosebleeds – he broke his nose when he was 3 and they gave him a new nose.



And then while he was watching Monkey Business while we were in the car on the way to the beach yesterday, he loudly proclaimed his disappointment with the movie because after watching Monkey Business for nearly an hour, he still hadn't seen any monkeys.

I'm having so much fun!

Want to read more from this author? Please either see the sidebar or click my Gallery of Posts and THANK YOU for visiting.

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable even if he is a little messy here. Isn't it great being a grandmother? Love to spoil our grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa,
    He's adorable! This is Anne -- blast from the past here. How are you?

    ReplyDelete