Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Family Vacation In Myrtle Beach

I had to post this photo my daughter took of her three children (my grandchildren) on the last day of their vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I just love the way it looks (thank you, Brittney):


I'm still in Virginia, heading back home to Illinois in a couple of days. I won't miss Virginia (although one day I hope to visit Virginia Beach), but I will most definitely miss my son.

My vision of all of my children and grandchildren living around one huge lake in our own homes is a dream that may never come true, but I have a rich fantasy life, and in that world, we all live on a beautiful pristine lake, get together often, and enjoy all the amenities lake living has to offer.

Some day?

2 comments:

  1. postingan yang bagus tentang Family Vacation In Myrtle Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos. It looks like the kids had a great time in Myrtle Beach. I keep hearing that it's one of the best spots to spend a family vacation.

    ReplyDelete